Descrição da Função:
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Experience with C, Pro C, Multithreading / Socket Programming / Inter Process Communications
• Experience of Using Unix/Linux based Operating systems.
• Experience with Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, AWK, SED, PERL
• Undertake code and unit testing of modules as appropriate, and co-ordinate/support more junior staff by providing advice and guidance.
•Ability to interpret the requirements and can work independent
• Expertise in developing Applications using IPC - Semaphores, Sockets, Message Queues, Pipes, Named. Pipes, Signals, Shared Memory. Process and Thread Synchronization using Mutex, Semaphores, Condition Variables, Read-Write
• Expertise in understanding and analyzing the User/Business Requirements and Software Requirement Specification.
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC). Strong analytical, developing, debugging and problem solving skills are required.
• it's good if candidate is having a strong working knowledge in software engineering practices, demonstrating experience in performing root cause analysis, and in organizing, planning, and managing the development effort to produce error free code products for delivery.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
Proficient in C, CPP with PL/SQL knowledge & UNIX, Shell Scripting.
- Development Life-Cycle
- Shell Script
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.