Descripción de la publicación:
CGI has an immediate need for a Full Stack Java Developer to join our financial services team in Plano, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Join a fast paced agile team developing Microservices built on Spring Boot and Restful API.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
• Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• 6+ years of experience of enterprise development using Java, JEE and Spring boot Framework.
• Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud (IAM, EC2, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, ElastiCache, Kinesis, Kafka).
• Experience with Architecture, Design & Development of portal-based applications
• Experience with one or more application servers such as (Jboss, Weblogic, TCServer, etc)
• Experience with application integrations (SOAP/REST Web Services, Microservices, File/Data transfers, etc)
• Extensive knowledge of OAuth and Rest API to integrate middleware with Authentication and Authorization services
• Knowledge and experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins.
• Expertise and ability to lead complex architecture and design white-boarding sessions.
• Experience in object modeling, designing data models and database schemas, and solving scalability issues.
• Excellent problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to actively participate and contribute to design, planning and execution
• Advanced Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment and scripting (bash, shell and python)
• Experience with Agile Development Methodology
• Passionate about learning new things along with good work ethics
• Demonstrate ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
• 10+ years of software development related experiences
• Familiarity with principles of CICD, Blue/Green and DevOps practices & tools would be a plus
• AWS Certification – Architect Associate or Developer
• Experience in Hybrid Cloud Architectures, Cloud brokering solutions or Cloud Management Solutions for Public/Private Cloud
• Experience with Infrastructure Security Automation, Infrastructure capacity monitoring and automated scaling solutions
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes orchestration, administration and troubleshooting
• Experience with building security in Software Defined Architecture experience in implementing Software Defined Network(SDN), Software Defined Storage (SDS), Software Defined Compute (SDC)
• Experience in financial service industry is a plus.
- Método ágil / colaborativo
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.