Descripción de la publicación:
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialisation to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Oracle Database Developer with 5 to 7 years of overall experience
- Strong understanding of Oracle database solution architecture
- Extensive Experience in PL/SQL programming, developing complex Packages, stored procedures, functions and implementing best practices in PL/SQL programming
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience working in EBS environment with financial modules is a plus.
- Experience in Crystal reports mandatory
- Experience in Oracle 11g and 12c
- Ability to understand complex data & data flows
- Team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to learn and research issues independently.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Primary Skill :: PL/SQL
Secondary Skill ::Agile
Experience :: 5-7 Years
- Método ágil / colaborativo
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.