CGI is looking for a functional analyst with 3 years of experience with the Oracle OBIEE Application Suite to work on corporate projects and solution evolution. This is a permanent position based in Montreal.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Based on the reporting requirements from the internal client (HR, Sales and Marketing, Finance), analyze and draw up the solution to deliver the required insight into the data.
• Deliver specification documents to the developers using the Oracle Unified Methodology, including the functional aspect and some technical information from the Catalog.
• Write the analysis document for new required dimensions or metrics.
• Support technical resources during development phase and be the bridge between the technical team and the client.
• Execute functional testing to validate that the developed analysis meets the functional document.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 3 years as a functional analyst on Oracle OBIEE Application suite.
• Excellent business analysis skills in order to understand which insight is required and offer alternate visualizations.
• Knowledge of HR, sales and marketing and Finance PeopleSoft modules is an asset.
• English language is a must; French is an asset.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.