The Manager, Organizational Development is responsible for defining CGI’s talent management roadmap in line with CGI’s business plan, and is accountable for the operationalization and enhancement of all global talent management initiatives.
As a natural leader and influencer, the incumbent will deliver talent solutions that accelerate our ability as an organization to achieve and sustain a high performance culture, and that differentiate CGI as a great place to work.
The Manager, Organizational Development oversee global programs and initiatives related to: orientation and integration, Member (employee) Satisfaction Assessment Program, performance management, talent review and succession planning, VP nominations, organizational model and knowledge sharing activities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provides subject matter expertise in organizational development to business and HR leaders
• Accountable for the operationalization and enhancement of complex talent management initiatives, including systems/tools, communication, training and supporting material
• Supports the design and delivery of training for HRBPs, Global HR Member Services, Managers and Members
• Acts as a project manager in the implementation of complex talent management initiatives in partnership with other HR Centers of Expertise, other corporate functions
• Partners with multiple stakeholder at all levels of the organization to identify and develop future enhancements to talent management initiatives.
• Gathers and maintains talent related metrics, including metrics related to member satisfaction, leadership pipeline, talent management and succession planning.
• Monitors organizational development best practices and identifies opportunities for improvement
• Supports the maintenance and enhancement of global talent systems and tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Qualified candidates will possess 5-7 years of progressive experience in a similar organizational development / talent management role. Previous exposure to IT / Business Consulting environment would be considered a valuable asset. Experience with managing large, global projects and the proven ability to partner with business leaders to develop and align critical talent programs will be key for success in this high visibility role.
• Ability to gather data, analyze issues, identify root causes, and surface difficult issues.
• Strong consulting skills with a client-focused mind-set; building valuable relationships and collaboration.
• Results-Oriented with the proven project management capabilities to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Superior communication abilities, strong interpersonal skills with all hierarchy levels in a virtual and multicultural context.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.