Descrição da Função:
CGI Federal Purchasing organization is seeking a motivated, Senior procurement professional who wants to develop their procurement expertise in the US Federal Market and grow their career in the global procurement and supply chain arena.
This position works under limited supervision and provides procurement support to the company and its affiliates through the financial/shared services organization.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Review procurement requests for goods and services and ensure compliance with company procurement procedures as well as US federal acquisition regulations.
• Perform moderately complex purchase transactions with moderate dollar liability; generate purchase orders accordingly.
• Lead source selection efforts to adequate competition, price reasonableness and cost savings are obtained.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders to obtain necessary information to complete the source selection documentation as part of an approved Purchase Requisition package.
• Negotiate terms and conditions and flow down adequately the contractual requirements to suppliers.
• Administer ongoing procurement actions to ensure services have been rendered and/or materials have been delivered.
• Conduct vendor due diligence and ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
• Acts as a backup to other buyers.
• Performs other duties as directed by the Procurement Manager.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
Bachelors degree plus four years of experience or equivalent experience in lieu of education. In addition:
• A solid understanding of all steps from procurement to payment (requisition, approval, purchase order, receipt, and billing); understand the sourcing related steps (requirements definition, analysis category, strategy planning, vendor selection, strategy execution, contract allocation).
• Good working knowledge of CPSR, FAR, DFARS, GSA and other Federal Acquisition Regulations.
• Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct and practices
• Organized, detail and customer-oriented, and dependable.
• Effective analytical, oral and written communication skills for customer/vendor relations and interfaces.
• Experience with Deltek Cost Point (a plus), Excel, Adobe Acrobat and other Microsoft Office packages
• Ability to apply concepts of basic and advanced mathematics in order to calculate discounts, interests, commissions, percentages etc.
• Ability to read and interpret moderate terms and conditions of sales and purchases.
• Ability to work in dynamic environment and handle multitasking efficiently.
• Experience working with high level (i.e. executive) internal and external customers preferred.
• Some Working knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC) and NAICS
• Some experience with international vendor relations and international contracting activities is preferred.
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.