Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialisation to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• US Health Insurance Industry experience/exposure and have strong knowledge on Membership, eligibility, groups, benefits, providers and claims domain.
• Ability to elicit and document business requirements using different techniques; Should have hands-on experience in creating functional specifications, use cases, source to target mapping and wireframes
• Ability to write SQL queries; should have hands-on experience querying database for data analysis, profiling and any data requirements. Familiarity with TOAD and/or SQL Developer would be considered an asset
• Effectively manage multiple priorities whether associated with a single project or different tasks on different projects/enhancements
• ability to translate business requirements into more technical requirements bridging the gap between business and system requirements; client documentation would include use cases for functional and non-functional requirements, reporting requirements, technical solution, source to target mapping documents.
• Represent technical analyst team during project discussions, act as a single point of contact for functional and technical requirements, and be able to provide clarifications to Dev and QA teams throughout the phase of SDLC.
• Ability to create and execute Component Integration Test Plans/Scripts (where appropriate) based upon the technical requirements
• Ability to understand/capture logical progression/flow of business activities as they relate to a process or group of processes
• Ability to support Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing including defect triaging; exposure to ALM would be an asset
• Ability to communicate up and down the SDLC management chain using multiple techniques independent of location (ie. onsite or remote)
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skills :: Business Analyst
Secondary Skills :: US Healthcare Domain
Experience :: 4-7 Years
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.