Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
If you think you have the talent to break the systems we make, join us and share a little of your tough love to keep us robust and help strengthen the UK’s digital revolution. This is an opportunity to be part of a brand new, exciting programme of work which is part of the critical national infrastructure and using the latest tools and technologies to build this automated large scale system.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This role oversees all aspects of testing on an agile project or service, including defining and delivering the test strategy, and supporting the test team and senior stakeholders.
• You’ll be coaching, mentoring and training in Agile test and quality techniques from senior exec level to developer and tester level.
• You’ll be supporting estimating of test and quality activities within Sprints and at programme Increment level
• Proposing test coverage focus area, based on a risk-based testing approach
• Proactively manage risks and issues, proposing and implementing mitigation will be critical to this role
• Resourcing the CGI test team, and develop their skills and capability
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• You’ll bring experience in Agile delivery
• You will have coached and mentored at senior and junior levels
• You’ll have solid experience in setting up a test environment
• You’ll have experience writing test scripts and cases
• Previous use of SQL and Jira also essential
Please note; you must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.