Description du poste :
The role of the Member Relations Coordinator is responsible for keeping track of all necessary information in relation to the Multilingual members. You will be coordinating different parts of the business with the members and will together with the Member Relations Business Partner ensure a consistent and on-time delivery of necessities for the Multilingual members in CGI. Your main focus will be on administrative tasks supporting the documentation and tracking of critical information
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities.
• Coordinate processes between multilingual members and CGI support groups.
• Acts help desk support for multilingual new joiners and members about their onboarding, visa requirements or visa renewals.
• Keeps track of all required information concerning multilingual employment for new joiners and existing members
• Ensures timely submission and monitors progress of multilingual new joiner and existing member documents related to onboarding for employment and visa/work permit applications plus contracts.
• Connects with the Member Relations Business Partner and other administrative support groups to ensure completion of multilingual onboarding or renewal of visa.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent communication skills in English – both in spoken and written
• Preferably with 6 months to 1 year experience handling visa applications and alien work permit applications
• Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills (detail oriented)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Willing to work in a fast paced multicultural environment
- Pensée analytique
- Communication (orale/écrite)
- Microsoft Office
- Résolution de problème, prise de décisions
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.