Möt våra medlemmar
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Beskrivning av tjänsten:
If you’re happiest in an agile environment, with complex projects to oversee, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK and at CGI you can help shape it. Our teams are bursting with talent and ideas, and are ready to help you deliver transformative digital work for high profile clients.
From public service systems to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of setting up and managing full-scale Devops environment including processes and stakeholder relationships for a brand new, exciting programme of work.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Manage the team in monitoring and fulfilling Service Requests, incidents, problems and changes in a DevOps environment
• They oversee the resolution of support incidents in line with the SLA or OLA, tracking and assessing trends and addressing systemic themes and issues
• Setting up and leading DevOps teams, processes and platforms
• Leads analysis of complex system defects as and when required
• Leads complex root cause analysis and problem investigating
• Identifies and implements service improvements
• Actively leads and participates in team meetings, scrums or equivalent
• Seeks appropriate guidance in a timely and reasonable manner and provides guidance and mentoring to other team members
• Practices Quality Assurance in all of their work (testing, code reviews, recorded designs, in code documentation, knowledge sharing, high quality technical documentation, best practices, refactoring and formatting)
• Liaises with vendors and 3rd parties to ensure assistance is provided in a timely manner
• Maximises the Security, Data Integrity, availability and performance of the supported application environments, whilst identifying, communicating and/or reducing risk where possible
• Leads continuous innovation of the systems supported or managed. Contribute and pro-actively progress innovations to completion
• Prioritises, manages dependencies and delivers team's work using DevOps techniques e.g. Kanban; reports progress
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Develops detailed DevOps knowledge across a wider base (whilst still retaining a hands on role)
• Able to create technical designs ensuring that the functional and non-functional requirements are met and shares this knowledge with staff across the business
• Demonstrates a continued emphasis on quality and testing in peer reviews and code briefs
• Maintains sound knowledge of technical developments within the scope of the area(s) of expertise
• Prepares technical reports on the experience of using specific technologies, products or methodologies
• Contributes to peer reviews and code walk through and openly accepts the assessment of own work
• Completes the technical design for part of a larger system ensuring it remains consistent with the overall design
• Advises internally and externally in their specialist fields
• Develops radical or lateral ideas for the effective application of technology in different business
Tools and Technologies used: Java, Oracle DB, Micro Services, Jira, Remedy
Please note; you must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.