Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times.
If you have a creative understanding of what motivates business success and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative solutions, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
Would you like to be part of a growing company with the scale and strength to give your career a boost in Consulting? CGI are recruiting for a Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst to join our Asset Finance Team tasked with driving innovation and business growth. Your primary focus will be the contract management system that CGI provides for a large blue-chip auto asset finance company.
This represents an exciting opportunity to help shape the Asset Finance business within CGI as it takes flight out of our growing banking and financial services business in the UK.
This opportunity is based in Milton Keynes with a degree of flexibility required to travel as needed.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
The primary objective of the System Analyst is to provide system functional support and understanding for all projects on the client engagement focused around the Contract Management System (CGI IP) such that the integrity and functional coverage of the services provided by CGI to the Customer are not compromised.
The key responsibilities for this SysA role are:
• A recognised practitioner in the analysis, definition and modelling of business processes, requirements, systems and data with stakeholder engagement.
• Investigates the CGI IP operational needs and problems. Assists in defining acceptance tests.
• Defines scope and business priorities for changes. Elicits requirements. Selects appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements. Specifies business and system requirements for the CGI IP application. Analyses them for adherence to business objectives and for consistency.
• Conversant with techniques covering full range of modelling situations. Reviews resulting models with stakeholders and gains resolution to resultant issues.
• Understanding of clients business requirement related to the and converting it into relevant high level functional design for the product technical teams would form the key aspect of this role.
• Responsible for creation of requirement traceability matrix and tracking of requirement conversion to actual deliverables throughout the delivery life-cycle.
• Ownership of the functional roadmap of CGIs Contract Management IP. Also ownership of functional roadmaps of other applications that are managed by CGI on client behalf.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Good functional or application development knowledge of financial services applications i.e. core banking platforms, credit decision engines, collections systems etc.
• Experience gained from working in a system functional related role working for or with financial services organisations
• Good organisational and effective communication skills.
• Engages in one or more of the following disciplines and activities: Business modelling, Business analysis, System analysis, Data analysis, Requirements definition and management.
Please note; in some instances we will expect to see the recruitment process lengthened, with interviewing and hiring taking place at a later date. Please be assured that if you apply for this role, your interest will be registered and we will be in touch soon to discuss your application further.
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.