We are looking for passionate Senior Java Full Stack Developer to join our team, to design and develop greenfield application for HR/payroll operations. If you are inspired working in projects based on agile values with usage programming best practices in international environment, you are welcome to join our team.
Your future responsibilities:
• Participate in design and development of greenfield application throughout entire software engineering lifecycle
• Develop user stories for product features and divide them into smaller tasks
• Estimate the effort required in completing the user stories and tasks
• Creating unit tests and automated integration tests
• Collaborate effectively with other teams in international environment
• Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce just enough design
• Clarify any ambiguity with the Product Owner and other business users
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• On expert level: core Java
• On good practical level: Hibernate, SpringBoot, microservices, Angular 7, Linux, Postgres, unit testing (JUnit), Git
• Familiar with: tools for API testing, Swagger docs, Nexus, Jenkins
• Basics knowledge of: Zool, Sonarqube, Bamboo
• Nice to have: Eureka, Docker
• Basic understanding of SCRUM along with the benefits of an efficient agile-based software development life cycle
• Familiar with design and coding best practices to build high-quality solutions – TDD, BDD, code review, etc
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills (local and international teams)
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
• Very good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing
Education and Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
• Professional certification
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 4 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.