Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Descripción de la publicación:
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times.
Various CGI locations
If you have a creative understanding of what motivates business success and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative solutions, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
Business is transforming fast and, at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
- Assess allocated Business Units and functions for compliance with policies, processes and practises (e.g. CGI Management Foundation (CPMF))
- Ensure capability assessments across the UK run smoothly with no major problems (eg ISO9001, 20000, 14001, 27001, Safety, CMMI etc. )
- Verify compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements (Safety, Data protection, environment, export management etc.) across the UK business including offshore interests, including identifying any major changes and improvements, to confirm that they are understood and implemented
- Provide an independent view on compliance risks and concerns
- Monitor the implementation of key compliance requirements across UK organisational units and near shore / offshore interests (e.g. Safety, Data protection, export management etc)
- Provide assurance input to bids on legislative and regulatory requirements, external standards and corporate processes (e.g. International standards.)
- Assure compliance with the Systems Safety Management Framework as directed by the UK SSO.
- Assure compliance with the Security and Data Protection Policy Framework in line with Corporate CGI policies.
- Support external assessments providing compliance risk assessment and health checks and address any problems (customer, ISO etc.) with support of the BU or Central Function
- Plan and conduct assessments on end-to-end programmes and supporting functions to ensure compliance requirements are implemented effectively across organisational boundaries
- Report on compliance issues, risks and exceptions taking appropriate action
- Assure CGI offices take account of environment, security and infrastructure requirements
- Execute allocated audits against the UK SBU audit plan on time and to the agreed process
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
- A solid track record working in an Assurance, project management or service delivery management role.
- Good working knowledge of the following standards ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO22301) - coupled with practical application and management
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements their application and management.
- Good understanding of project lifecycles and development methodologies
- Effective and proactive Assurance assessor / auditor, with the ability to plan and conduct end to end audits of the organisation, measuring and analysing policies and practices to identify compliance weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- A solid understanding of Business Process frameworks with an ability to conduct gap analysis, suggest improvements and lead development of end to end processes.
- Able to implement continuous improvement tasks and deliver outputs in a timely manner
- Able to prioritise workload to meet the conflicting demands of the business including travelling over the entire UK CGI estate.
- A track record in dealing with end client's / customer QA organisations
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations.
The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Please note; in some instances we will expect to see the recruitment process lengthened, with interviewing and hiring taking place at a later date. Please be assured that if you apply for this role, your interest will be registered and we will be in touch soon to discuss your application further.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.