Conhece os nossos profissionais
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Descrição da Função:
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times.
Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? As an Account Director at CGI you’ll help us to embark on a journey to grow CGI’s presence in the UK Asset Finance sector. This represents an opportunity to help shape and build a key domain within CGI as part of an ambitious plan of continued growth.
At CGI our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. And the even better news? Our collaborative teams will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better. Bring your talent to CGI and help us deliver the future, now.
This represents an exciting opportunity to run and grow a large Financial Services account for CGI based in Milton Keynes, where you will be securing new Asset Finance clients for our growing business. The role is likely to suit both business development as well as growth-orientated account managers who have led large accounts and/or developed new logo, greenfield opportunities.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• To be a business leader with a primary goal of driving business growth across the Asset Finance domain
• Taking accountability for the quality of CGI services delivered and associated engagement finances
• Developing and maintaining proactive client development strategies
• Leading a team to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Ensuring that the sales pipeline and financial forecasts are up to date and accurate
• Establishing and building relationships and working to gain a thorough understanding of the clients’ business and the markets they operate in
• Seeking out and identifying new opportunities for CGI, note; this could include a degree of responses to RFIs/RFPs, ensuring that CGI’s USP’s are clearly and effectively communicated
• Leadership and management of a team where you will be responsible for fostering the development of members’ capabilities and expertise in line with market evolution
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• You’ll offer deep IT consulting environment experience with a proactive, “can do” attitude
• You’ll have strong competencies in business development, account management and/or IT operational and delivery management
• You’ll have a demonstrable track record in the sale and delivery of Systems Integration and Consulting projects into the Banking and/or Asset Finance domain
• From a growth perspective, the achievement of significant growth within large/strategic accounts across the Asset Finance and/or Banking sector is critical, so you’ll be strong on networking, prospecting and lead/pipeline generation
• You’ll be accustomed to dealing at C-suite level in client organisations – cross-sector – and adept at creating client development plans.
• And you’ll have a good handle on financial management (P&L, forecasting, budgeting), contractual negotiations, delivery and team leading also key
In return, alongside a competitive salary, we’ll offer you our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Please note; in some instances we will expect to see the recruitment process lengthened, with interviewing and hiring taking place at a later date. Please be assured that if you apply for this role, your interest will be registered and we will be in touch soon to discuss your application further.
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.