Your future duties and responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities :
Understand and analyze the non-functional business requirements related to assigned mandates
• Define technical solution architecture to meet business requirements and ensure appropriate sizing of the technologies
• Align all technical solutions with IT roadmaps and strategies
• Maximize reuse of technical solution components
• Identify the impact of the technical solution on existing IT technologies, initiatives and support teams
• Define the high-level testing approach for the technical solution
• Provide the estimates for delivering the technical solution
• Review and approve technical design specifications to ensure that they are aligned with the technical solution architecture
• Address issues to ensure that developed solutions remain true to the defined technical architecture
• Accompany the related projects in order to ensure architecture alignment and adjustments as required
• Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate IT standards (Security, Architecture, Technology Building Blocks, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Qualifications Required :
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related study, or equivalent related project experience
• Strong experience in similar environments
• 5+ years in-depth experience with understanding business models, visions and processes and translating them into technical architectures
• Strong communication skills - ability to create material and communicate to a variety of stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills - ability to visualize, articulate, analyze and solve complex problems
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.