Technical Level 2 Support - English Speaking Cegid POS Support
Location: One World Square, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Years of Experience: At least 2 years of L2 Cegid Experience
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in L1 Calls and providing Level 2 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to produce Quality Audit Report regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 2 years of Cegid experience required
• Handles L2 incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 3rd line support teams and third parties
• Reproduce or handle break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting of CEGID POS front-end and backend application (3-tier) and incl. peripheral support (POS and payment devices)
• Monitor performance and availability of stores and peripheral support
• Create and update relevant Knowledge Base Articles
• Able to handle and support multiple Cegid assignments and prioritize work
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language.
• Application Monitoring – Batch/Jobs monitoring
• Performance monitoring - monitor availability of stores and POS peripherals and act when there is degradation
• Event Management – act on alerts received
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.) Behavior
• Build internal support related documents including KBAs
• Attend calls involving high priority calls and/or regular incident and problem management calls
• High Impact Communication
• Able to remotely guide and train end users who may need guidance
• ITIL Certification is an advantage
• Open to performing on-call duties
• Must possess valid passport
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.