Descrição da Função:
CGI is seeking a high-potential, SAP FI/CO- S4 HANA Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in understanding their requirements, designing solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle Primary focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Financials to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Design, configuration and testing of FI/CO modules
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Minimum 10 years of SAP FI/CO configuration experience, a background in finance or accounting will be a plus
• At least one end to end S/4 HANA implementation.
• Experience and/or knowledge in most of the following: GL, AP, AR
• Knowledge and/or experience in the New-GL
• Business knowledge and process design skills
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- SAP Financial Accounting
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.