Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Job Description:CGI is looking for a Development Lead to lead and guide team with extensive knowledge of technical principals, theories, and concepts in Software Development field specially in C, Unix & SQL areas
The roles & responsibilities will be to
-Creates architecture, design, code and unit test modules/components.
- Evolve the product code quality and internal execution efficiency by implementing effective design principles, refactoring, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development.
- Conducts and participates in design, code and test reviews and inspections, ensuring application of software engineering best practices, as well as the feasibility, efficacy and compliance to functional and regulatory standards.
- Works closely with the software team, the software verification team, the functional manager and the project manager.
- Develop, maintain and communicate status of project plans for assigned design elements
- Coordinate dependencies between design elements, milestone planning, and integration activities with other software, hardware and systems engineers
- Maintain professional relationships and monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to software development to ensure regulatory compliance and adoption of technologies and industry best practices.
- Collaborates with distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability and schedule goals.
- Investigates software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provides innovative solutions.
- Conduct and participate in reviews and inspections for all elements in the software lifecycle to ensure that our software quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Experience with C, Pro C, Multithreading / Socket Programming / Inter Process Communications
• Experience of Using Unix/Linux based Operating systems.
• Experience with Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, AWK, SED, PERL
• Undertake code and unit testing of modules as appropriate, and co-ordinate/support more junior staff by providing advice and guidance.
•Ability to interpret the requirements and can work independent
• Expertise in developing Applications using IPC - Semaphores, Sockets, Message Queues, Pipes, Named. Pipes, Signals, Shared Memory. Process and Thread Synchronization using Mutex, Semaphores, Condition Variables, Read-Write
• Expertise in understanding and analyzing the User/Business Requirements and Software Requirement Specification.
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC). Strong analytical, developing, debugging and problem solving skills are required.
• it's good if candidate is having a strong working knowledge in software engineering practices, demonstrating experience in performing root cause analysis, and in organizing, planning, and managing the development effort to produce error free code products for delivery.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
Proficient in C , Unix with PL/SQL knowledge
- Development Life-Cycle
- Shell Script
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.