Description du poste :
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Fonctions et responsabilités :
3+ years of experience in QA testing
• 3+ years of experience Selenium
• Able to work closely with other QA testers and project team
• Experience developing test cases and test plans
• Experience in working on HP ALM or similar tools
• Works with project team, the business, and IT to execute QA and UAT and iteration testing plans.
• Develops automation test using Selenium
• Executes tests for the application or technical architecture components.
• Participates in testing activities as required by the project schedule.
• Documents the application, data, and reporting, test scripts, and results.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
Primary Skill: Selenium with Java
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.