Are you passionate about analyzing complex issues, create solid solutions and enjoy being involved in different projects with both new and existing customers? Would you like to join a team where your specific contribution will make a difference? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work in front of technology with ambitious colleagues!
As a Senior Developer of the business area Dynamics 365 you will work together with the team to develop our exciting projects. You will be in a key position, especially when it comes to development of existing solutions, but you also have the opportunity to work with new customers. As a consultant, you understand the customers’ needs and help them transform the needs into smart solutions in the system.
• Opportunity for diverse work experience in Latvian and international CGI projects
• Become an owner of CGI through a share purchase plan
• Competitive wage package – good base salary and being part of every year´s profit sharing
• Opportunities for professional development and growth – horizontally, vertically or diagonally
• A good work-life balance and health-friendly work environment with several benefits
• MOST IMPORTANT: experienced and cheerful colleagues in Latvia and abroad, and team events
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Do the research of the existing functionality
• Support and solve problems
• Develop new features
• Setup the environments
• Design and implement the architecture and deployment of high performance, integrated solutions that span multiple application and technology platforms
• Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings
• Review current system designs for improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
• Active involvement and ownership of Requirements and Solution Design Phase of delivery engagements
• Maintain good relationships with client representatives
• Conduct secondary research on industry specific solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience from Dynamics CRM (D365 CE) as senior developer or architect: at least 5 years of professional experience in maintenance, customization and development of Dynamics CRM (D365 CE)
• Experience in systems architecture and technical analysis
• Experience with GIT source control
• Experienced and comfortable working face-to-face with senior client stakeholders, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination with projects
• Ability to provide estimating services to clients and other CGI teams
• Ability to explain and present
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• .net (C#)
• Web services/Web API
• SQL server
• Microsoft Azure
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.