Beskrivning av tjänsten:
This position will be responsible for leading our L3 Global support development team. A lead developer is expected to maintain and produce custom application solutions by working closely with solution architect and business users throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle. This person will work both collaboratively and independently among a team of other application developers in the areas of requirements gathering, learning industry and client best practices, solution architecture and software development methodology.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gather requirements, review, analyze, and modify systems as required
• Deliver production quality code in a high-risk environment using Agile development practices
• Collaborate with users and other IT teams to maintain, develop and deploy the best solutions
• Support, mentor and lead team to produce high quality work that exceeds client expectations
• Review code, provide guidance and lead by example
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 5+ years of experience with leading development teams
• 7+ years of experience with application design, development, delivery and support on Microsoft Windows platform: Windows, IIS, SQL Server, .net
• 7+ years of experience with agile software development practices, i.e., Scrum//Kanban, TDD, CI/CD
• 7+ years of experience with C#.net, Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and open source frameworks (NuGet) to build MVC web applications and .net services (preferably with Topshelf and Quartz)
• 6+ years of experience with MS-SQL Server and related services and tools: SSIS, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer
• 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC
• 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET Web Forms
• 3+ years of experience one of the ORM’s (Entity Framework, Dapper etc.)
• 2+ years of experience with REST API development
• 2+ years of experience with VB.NET
• 1+ years of experience with .NET Core
• 1+ years of experience with CSS
• 1+ years of experience with WCF
• 2+ years of experience with SSRS
• Write testable code. Unit tests, Integration tests.
• Provide guidance in migrating legacy code bases to current platforms and technologies to maintain supportability
• Utilize development tooling to track and automate software delivery through the SDLC: e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy. Coach junior and new team members on following Russell’s SDLC
• Proven ability to complete assigned work in timely and quality manner
• Effectively collaborate with peer group (Support and DevOps teams)
• Document and keep application detail up to date on Wiki
• Must have strong debugging, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Effectively communicate with our Business Partners: end-users, user groups and product owners
• Strong demonstrated ability to work directly with technical leads, developers and business stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder relationships and needs in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to solve problems and work without close direction in ambiguous environments.
• Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Lead offshore and onshore resources and provide technical guidance to developers.
- Agile / Collaborative Method
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.