The Sunflower Asset Management solution is a web-based and mobile enterprise asset management software tool used by federal agencies, contractors, national labs, state and local government organizations, and higher educational institutes. Functional specialists on our team work in the Washington DC metro area supporting federal and contractor customers. Work duties include: on-site customer support at federal agencies, end user helpdesk support through phone calls and email, new solution implementation which includes requirements gathering, system design and configuration, business process re-engineering and creation, working hand-in-hand with technical team members on solution development, solution documentation, testing documentation and execution, customer training, data migration, and deployment.
Functional team members work directly with federal asset management leaders to solve problems, increase efficiencies within the organization, and provide business process re-engineering and change management. Functional team members will work in a team environment, and will be responsible for system administration tasks, such as reference data creation and reconciliation, system troubleshooting, and patch and change release testing, in addition to the previously listed tasks. Functional team members will work independently to provide end user and customer support. Functional team members can support one or multiple clients. All functional team members receive Sunflower software and asset management training prior to providing customer support.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work directly with clients to understand key elements of their business processes and work onsite to implement and operate Sunflower’s software products and service offerings as an individual contributor or member of a small team.
• Work closely with the client and other team member(s) to assist in requirements analysis, business process analysis, system configuration, testing, training, and post-implementation support.
• Understand client’s business objectives and help clients achieve their goals.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the information technology, retail, service, business operations, maintenance, consulting or asset management fields. Acts as a service provider to clients and project teams. Experience with any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server or DB2 and their related tools. Understanding of property management operational processes and procedures. Strong analysis, documentation, communication, writing and presentation skills.
• Have experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
• Have strong oral and written communications skills
• Be a detail oriented multi-tasker
• Be able to own tasks from start to finish
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.