8-10 years of experience
• Business Analysis, Requirement Elicitation, Gap/Impact Analysis, Message/Data mapping for the new Clients.
• Owning all the Business solutions for all the deliverables of HotScan product.
• Act as a bridge between business and support & implementation team. This role will be a combination of business development and client facing relationship management skills.
• Generating Business Requirement Document, Functional Specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, User Stories, Backlog etc. for new development projects, CR`s.
• Help Support team on functional gaps raised by CGI client
• Skill to convert functional gap into CR if not agreed in FRS.
• Do Demos, Presentations to prospective client, new clients, management
• Represent HotScan in external forums/conferences etc
• Help on Product roadmap activities and DevOps strategies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Experience in Product development experience, in functional/business design, decomposition
• UML modeling skills, ideally in Sparx Enterprise Architect.
• Possess domain and functional expertise on understanding business requirements from stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Business Analysis, Requirement Elicitation, Gap/Impact Analysis, Message/Data mapping, FAT Validation.
• Generating Business Requirement Document, Functional Specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, User Stories, Backlog etc.
• Possess Clear written and communication skills.
• Client facing skills with senior executives (client and internally)
• Experience in Software life cycle (SDLC)
• Working experience with Sanction Screening Solutions
• Working experience with product / project implementation in medium or large scale financial institutions
• Payments knowledge on different payment message standards
• Basic knowledge on technical aspects of software products/projects (interfaces, connectivity, databases, Application servers, Middleware, SOA, data warehousing, Archive / Purge and UNIX operating system)
• Experience in working as individual, distributed and with international teams
• Working experience in payment solutions
• Working experience in Anti money laundering solution
• First and Second line support in financial domain
• Knowledge on different payment messaging standards
• Working with large team with client facing activity
• Software agile development experience
Knowledge on User Interface Design
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience of architecting software solutions with demanding non-functional requirements such as performance, high availability, reliability, security, etc. Client interaction experience, including experience of running workshops with clients Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Desirable Experience Banking Domain knowledge would be preferable Experience working on search Algorithms
• EA and UML
• Analytical thinking and decision-making
• Business and industry knowledge
• Business process management
• Problem solving and negotiation skills
• Visio DM
- Business Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Functional Architecture
- Security Architecture
- Systems Architecture
- Integration Architecture
- Network Architecture
- Software Architecture
- EMC Cloud Architect
- EMC DataCentreArchitect
- EMC TechnologyArchitect
- MicrosoftCert Architect
- Oracle Cert Enterprise Arch
- Salesforce Architect
- SAP CertProf EnterpriseArch
- SOA Certified Architect
- Sun Certified Enterprise Arch
- The Open Group Arch Framework
- TIBCO Certified Architect
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.