Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is seeking a Change Manager to join our expanding Halifax Metro team. We have exciting opportunities for Change Managers to join our consulting services team in supporting our Public Sector clients in the Province of Nova Scotia and Utilities. The successful candidate will have a strong delivery background in the Public Sector.
In the role of Change Manager, you would work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business and IT solutions in response to client needs. Your knowledge of methods and techniques for change management and demonstrated skill in their organization to affect change is your passion. You work effectively and efficiently, whether you are working independently, or as part of a team. You are adaptable and resourceful, and tailor your approach to fit different organizational cultures.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Work with business to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for improvements to business processes, policies and information systems.
• Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the client to achieve business objectives.
• Lead the development and assessment of client requirements utilizing structured requirement development processes (gathering, analyzing, documenting and managing changes) to identify business priorities and making recommendations
• Provide proven expertise in business analysis to project teams that may be comprised of client personnel, and other business and IT professionals.
• Prepare project deliverables in accordance with best practices in business analysis and established project quality criteria.
• Prepare and present recommendations to client executives and senior managers.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Experience working with provincial or municipal governments
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed written, verbal and presentation skills
• Must be goal oriented, results driven and client focused
• Must have experience defining change management strategy, developing a change management plan and leading a change management team
• Must have experience developing and performing readiness assessments, collecting and analysing feedback, diagnosing gaps and managing resistance
• Must have experience implementing training documentation and user training/support with business resources at all levels.
• Multi-stakeholder facilitation techniques and approaches
• Undergraduate degree such as Business, Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Change management training and certification
•Project Management training and certification
•Business Analyst training and certification
• Lean / 6 Sigma certification
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.