We are looking to hire a skilled Pega Developer to design and develop enterprise-level Pega applications for our company. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
• Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
• Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
• Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
• Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
• Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
• Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
• Conducting system performance tests.
• Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Web application design and J2EE architecture
• Object Orientated Design and Programming
• Java and JSP
• Design and implement system integrations using technologies like REST or SOAP
• Participate and contribute in architecture discussion in how to design a Pega application and work with other enterprise systems
• Relational database design concept and SQL
• Worked in projects that use Agile methodology
• Delivered high quality design documents or other project deliverables
• Identify and fix application defects as reported by end users
• Experienced in using application log, Tracer, clipboard to identify Pega application problems
• Using various techniques including Pega’s PAL to identify and fix Pega application performance bottlenecks
• Able to setup the Pega class structure and application ruleset structure for an enterprise
• Implement fine grain security on Pega application
• Secure the public facing Pega applications and platform
• Assist the business architect to design and implement Pega reports
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
• 6+ years of experience with Pega PRPC
• 5+ years of experience with SQL
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle
• 5+ years of experience with Java
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.