Description du poste :
CGI is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join the team in Bloomfield, CT.
Knowledgement is a new platform that CGI is building for an healthcare client. Member gets an opportunity to work with the Salesforces knowledge in lightening environment and coveo as the search engine with an enterprise level interation.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
- As a Salesforce architect, you will work with management and team of developers help in the following areas.
- Prepare salesforce capabilities as solutions on a need basis to the management and client.
- Foresee business roadmap and find opportunities.
- Perform proof of concepts to the solutions in knowledge management.
- Work as part of a team of problem solver with extensive consulting and industry experience.
- Interact and solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Conduct software analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting issues
- Maintain strong communication and collaboration with our delivery partners.
- Support deployments and releases.
- Coordinate and assist Developers to establish and apply appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Participating in scrum events.
- Participates in analysis of business roadmap, technologies, and tools needed for enterprise systems and services.
- Conducts systems architecture assessments of new and existing infrastructure and software , develops tactical plans to address short term deficiencies in current infrastructure and design strategic plans.
- Strategic thinker with sales
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
Resource should be self-starter, highly motivated with good communication skills, also have strong functional, solution and analytic and debugging skills in salesforce. Should possess excellent working knowledge of the following
- 7+ years of salesforce working experience with strong functional, developer and admin skills.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience in salesforce architecture.
- 2+ years salesforce implementation experience in an agile development environment
- 5+ years leading dynamic and highly effective teams on both small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, lead customer support projects, mentor teams of junior team members and effectively manage client escalations
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Lightening
- Excellent client and business facing written and oral communications skills, relationship focus, and strong technical and business knowledge.
- Solid knowledge and implementation of Salesforce Deployment Tools & CICD Pipeline
- Strong knowledge on SSO, Cross-org integrations and Auto Provisioning.
- Excellent knowledge in test automation and salesforce test automation frameworks.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Salesforce Designer/Developer/Admin 7+ 7
Salesforce Architect 3+ 8
Customer Service Focus 6+ 8
Mentoring and Leading Team 6+ 8
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.