Beskrivning av tjänsten:
CGI is looking for a manual lead to join our Banking & Financial Services Group in GTA.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• CGI’s subject matter expert in the manual testing areas
• Developed and lead the QA testing process, resources, projects and documentation Define and publish key performance metrics for testing
• Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to test teams across various test streams
• Define and implement test strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
• Created Test Strategy and Test Plan as well hands-on execution
• Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed solutions across project teams
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data
• Strong knowledge of the banking and payments industry would be an asset
• Understanding of web, SQL MQ, and database testing technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
• Strong Oral and Written skills (MUST be able to speak English clearly)
• Support skills including working with other departments in the company
- Payment Management
- QA Run
- Testing Environments
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.