Descripción de la publicación:
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Work on all Production support activities like incident management/Change Management/ handling production fixes etc.
• Independently communicate with onshore counterparts, vendors and clients.
• Decision making to make right decisions during P2 issues and engage teams to mitigate them right before time.
• Provide value add propositions to the client.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
OPERATIONS SUPPORT EXPERIENCE:
•Experience in developing technical documentation, and operational procedures
•Excellent understanding of operating systems and application security, administration, and debugging.
•Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and innovative problem-solving and evaluative skills, an ability to conduct independent research and analysis, identifying issues, formulating options, and making conclusions and recommendations.
•Demonstrated technical proficiency on complex projects and ability to troubleshoot critical issues under pressure.
•Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
•A drive to automate
TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXPERIENCE:
• Good Knowledge of Linux, preferably Red Hat
• Basic knowledge of IBM WebSphere (MQ Series)
• Basic understanding of Regular Expressions
• Knowledge of XML, HTML, and related technologies (XSLT, CSS, etc.)
• Basic understanding of at least one build tool (Ant, Maven, MSBuild, etc.)
• Basic understanding of version control, preferably with Git
• Good understanding of relational databases (Oracle & SQL Server)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate should also have the following:
• Understanding of Object Oriented Design
• Understanding of design patterns and paradigms
• Basic understanding of Virtualization (VMWare, HyperV, VirtualBox)
• Windows Server Administration
• Linux / Unix Server Administration
• Monitoring (Solarwinds, Nagios, Kaseya, etc.)
• Basic TCP/IP Networking (DHCP, Subnetting, CIDR, Basic Routing, DNS, Basics of firewalls, etc.)Familiarity with at least one Web or application server (Apache httpd, IIS, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.)
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.