Rencontrez nos professionnels
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Description du poste :
If you have a creative understanding of what motivates business success and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative solutions, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
As part of a major IT transformation programme within the Banking sector, CGI is committed to deliver a solution that replicates the functionality of today’s service as well as deliver a range of new features and capabilities for payments and settlements between financial institutions. Using the latest software development methodology and skills this programme provides a unique opportunity to be part of team that will set the standard for this service globally within the Banking sector for years to come.
The programme will be delivered based on a Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology and as such we are looking for Business Analysts to perform the CGI-responsible elements of the Product Owner role in each of the scrum teams
What you can expect from us
Business is transforming fast and, at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• You’ll be understanding definitions of the Features signed off by the Product Manager for delivery by the scrum team
• Explaining the Features to the team and assisting the team in breaking down the Feature into User Stories
• You’ll also be documenting the User Stories along with Acceptance Criteria
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• You’ll be across the latest developments banking and automation
• And you’ll be qualified in Business Analysis Techniques. Techniques which help in modelling and understanding a business and its operation and identifying and evaluating solutions to business problems. Examples: functional business models, statistical process control, relational data modelling, use cases, acceptance tests.
• You’ll bring experience of Business modelling, Business analysis, System analysis, Data analysis
• Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is has a passion for technology and the drive to build their career with us
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.