Descrição da Função:
Senior Product Expert
Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform
CGI is seeking a highly analytical subject-matter expert to join our growing Wealth360™ team. As a member of the Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform team, the Senior Product Expert will be responsible for working with various teams to support and guide their configuration and implementation of the Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform, and with Product Management to contribute to the roadmap, assess and analyze changes, as well as provide guidance to other teams. This is a cross-functional role, working to ensure success of the platform across multiple Global Wealth Management teams and in the market.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Primarily, working as a SME with clients and prospects on understanding and implementing detailed configurations of the product.
• Leading the triage and investigation of issues with the product.
• Working with Product Management to contribute to the roadmap and identifying areas for innovation.
• Working with Engineering to understand new changes to the product.
• Helping to demonstrate the platform and features as part of business development opportunities and support sales efforts as needed.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Demonstrated strong business acumen and understanding of complex business situations
• Outstanding communication and leadership skill
• In-depth experience with the wealth management industry
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Wealth Management
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.