Come join CGI and be a part of a large program within a strategic DHS Component. CGI Federal is looking for a Junior to Expert-level Configuration Management Analyst with 0-8+ years of applicable experience with an IT, Computer Science, Information Systems (or equivalent) degree to join our team. Qualified candidates will be involved with supplying configuration management support to a variety of capabilities and services as part of a major program. Additionally, CGI is looking for talented individuals who are able to provide configuration management support that facilitates the ability of the delivery team to excel in integrating, operating and deploying security technology and solutions. Candidates will need strong analytical and problem solving skills, good oral and written skills, and attention to detail. This opportunity will support a dynamic, innovative, and enthusiastic Configuration Management Analyst who is looking to get involved with integrating the next generation of configuration technologies for a strategic federal customer.
- The successful candidate for this position is a highly motivated individual with an outstanding level of experience in providing configuration management support to various managers in support of multiple customers.
- Must provide guidance to all contract personnel under the program.
- The successful candidate is a self-starter who works effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met
• Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and delivery processes
• Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
• Coordinates modification records for management control
• Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation
• Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing and engineering data control activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in configuration management
• Documented experience in configuration management practices
• Experienced with good knowledge of configuration management tools
• Great organization skills and able to present project technical reviews
• Provides guidance to developers and configuration/release team in the preparation of build analysis, design alternatives, installation scripts and programs, schedules and evaluations
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.