Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times.
If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
The Data Architect role bridges the gap between the technical team and business team to provide data designs that facilitate application development and deployment.
What you can expect from us
Business is transforming fast. And at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Please note; in some instances, we will expect to see the recruitment process lengthened, with interviewing and hiring taking place at a later date. Please be assured that if you apply for this role, your interest will be registered and we will be in touch soon to discuss your application further.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Providing technical team leadership
• Designing and owns data solutions to large-scale, complex problems.
• Communicating designs and solutions effectively, in both written and spoken form, to a range of audiences and collaborating and pro-actively sharing knowledge across the team
• Engaging effectively and professionally with client team. Acting as key point of contact for data design issues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
1. You’ll be across the latest developments in designing Oracle clustered databases (RAC) and Oracle Database Enterprise Edition
2. And you’ll be qualified in designing, implementing and refining data models; logical and physical and ensuring that designs support performance, security, and resilience requirements.
3. You’ll bring understanding of modelling tools and methodologies and be comfortable supporting Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) at the database level through CI/CD tools.
4. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is able to look at the big picture and ensure that the data models fully support business requirements
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.