Description du poste :
The Electronic Procurement System (EPS) implementation project will provide a web based acquisition contract writing system to US Navy commands worldwide and be deployed to some 5,000 users. CGI is looking for a scheduler to lead the creation and maintenance of an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) according to the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Earned Value Management (EVM) requirements. The Master Scheduler will work collaboratively with Project Managers, Control Account Managers, team leads, teammates, and EV Analyst.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
- Hands-on and required to work closely with Project Managers, Control Account Managers, team leads, teammates and EV Analyst
- Read and understand the PWS and demonstrate its relationship to the schedule
- Review schedule activities, status, and results with PM and CAMs as required
- Create and update resource loaded schedules using MS Project 2013 that is logically driven network based schedule vertically and horizontally tractability.
- Implement baseline changes into the IMS by collaborating with applicable stakeholders
- Apply Industry best scheduling practices and adhere to the schedule requirement in DI-MGMT-8161 to program schedules
- Produce product/deliverable based WBS and WBS Dictionary per program SOW and agency specific guidelines
- Maintain an IMS Data Dictionary
- Write IMS discussions as part of monthly deliverables describing changes to the IMS and latest status
- Identify, develop, and implement processes improving scheduling and coordination efforts
- Perform program schedule analysis to include metric, critical path, float, major milestones
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
- Experience creating and managing resource loaded schedules, Gantt charts, and dependencies
- Knowledge and experience in schedule quality analysis i.e., DCMA 14 pt assessment
- Know-how to perform critical path analysis of schedules within MS Project or other tools
- Experience conducting Schedule Risk Assessments (SRA) (preferably with Barbecana Full Monte)
- Experience creating and maintaining an IMS on an EVM contract that is fully complied with DID requirement
- Ability to develop fully networked schedules using predecessors and successors along with effective activity duration affording discrete progress measurement
- Good reporting skills, e.g. graphical presentation, advanced Microsoft Excel skills (charts, pivot tables)
- Advanced MS Project skills (knowledge of macros, views, tables, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail coupled with effective analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with Government officials and program office stakeholders
- Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction
- Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once
- Experience in establishing new processes
- Ability to create custom views in MSP, and an understanding of the relationships among WBS/IMS/PWS/CLIN in Federal contracting
- Gestion et analyse du risque
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.