Description du poste :
Java Developers develop business and web applications for platforms through the use of the Java programming language. Responsible for developing a Java messaging service code to pick up messages from the queue; developing vehicle modules using factory patterns and decorator patterns. The Java developer participate in defining, designing, building, testing, deploying, and providing support for products.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
The candidate will join an existing technical team, his role will be:
- Development and maintenance of Orchestra and Java programs;
- Realize the daily maintenance & monitoring of existing programs;
- Build the components in accordance with the Project planning and the different project
Managers. He will have to ensure the quality and robustness of the applications;
- Work with the business analysts and business teams in Agile process;
- Monitoring of different projects deployed in Production.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
- Degree and / or Master in Business Intelligence, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years in Java development;
- Development on Orchestra Networks - EBX technology (preferential);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Ability to work in team.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.