Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Join the CGI Federal team! CGI Federal is looking for a Technical Writer to support operations in our office in Arlington supporting Army Acquisitions.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
The Technical Writer will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, requirements, design specifications, references, manuals and instructions in support of ACWS.
• Authors, edits, rewrites, authenticates and verifies with SMEs that all technical specifications (paper and electronic) and how-to guides and instruction manuals that have been created are consistent for use by the customer.
• Ensures proper storage, delivery and archiving of all documentation including Confluence and JIRA through all phases of contact and delivery; adhere to version control procedures.
• Interface with different groups to ensure that a consistent, clear, concise message is developed and maintained in all materials. Maintain consistency with terminology, format, and style guides.
• Consult with customers to document business requirements, operational level process models, and functional requirements documentation.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• A Bachelor's Degree AND at least 2 years' directly related experience are required for this role. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement.
• Experience developing process flows, methods and procedures, functional requirement documentation.
• Excellent open and proactive written and verbal communication skills with focus on grammatical and usability skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and VISIO.
• An Interim Secret or higher clearance is required in order to begin work. Continued eligibility is contingent on ability to receive final Secret clearance.
• Possession of a US government Secret security clearance is required to begin employment.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Knowledge of business process development and improvement
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.