Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
- Assists in the formulation and definition of project scope and objectives based on agency needs and a thorough understanding of CDM solution systems requirements.
- Assists in devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems to CDM solutions. Includes supporting the analysis of agency needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- As a PMO Analyst, you will join our busy PMO supporting project resourcing, finance, risk and governance within the PMO.
- Within the resourcing team, you’ll work closely with recruiting from CGI and all our partners on all aspects of resourcing and recruitment of members onto the project.
- Process project client and partner feedback and interviews arranging and onboarding suitable CGI members and partners onto the project.
- Maintain a high level of interaction with our internal resourcing and recruitment teams.
- Excellent organization skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders as well as key client contacts.
- Ability to prioritize workload to facilitate an efficient PMO service.
- Within the finance and/or risk and governance PMO team, you’ll be involved in weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ability to provide support to the entire project team at meetings which could include minute taking and recording actions etc.
- For all the PMO roles, you may be required to be flexible between PMO areas in order to support workload spikes in workload.
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.