Beskrivning av tjänsten:
The Financial and Insurance Solutions Group (FISG) is responsible for the on-going delivery and operations of managed application services for a global client community in the area of Credit Services.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is the primary point of contact and day-to-day liaison between CGI and the managed services clients in FISG. The SDM is responsible for building and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the clients and ensuring that all client issues are handled appropriately and escalated to management as necessary. The SDM is responsible for conducting periodic meetings with the clients during which changes, release schedules, maintenance schedules etc. are coordinated and planned. The SDM is responsible for contacting and keeping an open line of communication with clients during any major production incidents.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Help build and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
• Be informed on the latest customer satisfaction ratings and issues and take responsibility to drive improvements in the areas that need improvement.
• Maintain regular communication with the clients, especially during production incidents.
• Adhere to client contracts. Review and become familiar with the client contracts as they relate to change requests, service level agreements (SLAs), incident management, etc.
• Keep clients and CGI management up-to-date on service level agreements (SLAs) by creating and sending monthly SLA reports to clients and CGI management.
• Manage Client Change Requests (CRs) and Service Requests (SRs).
o Maintain CPMF compliance for CRs and SRs.
o Coordinate resources required to complete SRs.
o Provide regular status updates to the clients.
o Hold regular operational meetings (e.g. weekly) with the clients to discuss incidents, change requests and service requests.
o Document meeting minutes and post them to SharePoint (or similar shared document repository) on a regular basis.
• Maintain all client facing documentation.
• Manage Incident Analysis Reports and other documentation for SEV1 incidents affecting the clients.
• Be available 24 x 7 to participate with client and internal technical teams during incident remediation.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Five to ten years of experience in IT related field.
• Three plus years of experience in a client relationship role, exhibiting strong negotiation skills and ability to manage client expectations and build trusted partner relationships with clients
• Highly skilled in making presentations and demonstrating managed service offerings to audiences of different participants (e.g., customers, analysts, technical peers, non-technical professionals) and size.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience making decisions quickly in difficult situations. Ability to take responsibility/ownership for decisions, seeking advice where appropriate.
• Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills; critical thinker with excellent judgment and initiative.
• Time management, attention to detail, expectation setting and organizational skills to provide solid service management. Ability to work on own initiatives with minimal management supervision.
• Flexibility to work with clients across the globe.
• Ability to travel globally on occasion.
• Experience in Financial Services, specifically Credit and Collections is a plus.
• Background in Project Management methodologies and/or skill set with experience in managing projects, issues, and milestones.
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.