The Security Applications Operations Manager is a key member of that Global Security Operation Center (GSOC), and is responsible for overseeing the security application solution operations while leading a team of security technical experts in charge of supporting key GSOC security application systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Security Applications Operation Manager is responsible for the following activities related to the Security Infrastructure operations:
Security Application Operational Support & Service Delivery Management:
• Implement and maintain the support model for the services and systems under is responsibility
• Act as primary escalation point for GSOC security application for day to day service delivery.
• Work with the infrastructure service providers & other stakeholders to ensure adequate service delivery and availability of the platforms
• Ensure ongoing support for change management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, asset management
• Provide management reporting and status report
• Actively owns and mange service risks and issues related to GSOC application services.
• Lead the technical resources responsible for the support of the security applications
• Have the ability to understand technical specifications of the supported infrastructure under his responsibility
• Participate in projects requiring onboarding within the area of services responsibility or technical platform.
• Maintain security application roadmap and evolution plan
• Setting and tracking completion of work instructions with appropriate delegation
• Providing on-going performance feedback for team
• Coaching and mentoring team to maximize personal and project performance.
• Managing non-compliance and non-performance of team members
• Identify and recruit the delivery resources needed to undertake GSOC application service delivery
• Ensure that all delivery teams are following the processes and delivering as per the agreed terms of references
• Be responsible for ensuring delivery KPI’s are met
• Develop strong relationships and work collaboration with GSOC operational teams (blue/green)
• Ensure effective resource planning and forecast is available
IT Innovation & efficiency:
• Maintain knowledge & implement technologies related to IT/security management, Automation, DevOps
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The candidate should be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of IT & security operations and in-depth knowledge and experience around delivery IT infrastructure services & projects.
Expertise and strong experience (5+ years) in at least two (2) of the following areas:
• IT and/or Security Service Management
• Technical Leadership
• Project Management and IT transitions
• IT and/or Security Innovation and automation
Education and Certifications:
• Degree in IT Security, Engineering or Technology related fields a major plus
• Relevant certifications are highly desirables
Service Management Experience:
• 5 years in IT Security operations and service management
• Experience in leading technical teams
• Experience in IT services and infrastructure transitions
Security Application Experience:
• SIEM Solutions (i.e: ArcSight, Qradar)
• Log collection solutions (syslog-ng, etc)
• Security compliance solutions (Tanium, etc)
• Vulnerability Management tools (Tenable, Rapid7, etc)
• Project Management
• Service Delivery Management
• Communication (Oral/Written) (English and French a major plus)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.