If you are a highly motivated person that can work in a high volume, high intensity environment with aspiration on becoming a team lead or a management position in the future, you are the person we are looking for.
This position is a key role on one of our major accounts that is in dire need of your dynamic nature, fresh ideas and initiatives.
You will be working on a pan Canada team that also branches out to off shore locations such as India. Your day to day will be to manage the workload of a team of 30+ technical staff and ensure that we as a team meet our client’s expectations.
If you recognize yourself when reading the above I invite you to apply for the job today.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Extract and clarify the key information in the different service requests for the Technician.
• Manage the different Telecom service requests and coordinate the different tasks/tickets with the members of the Network support team.
• Ensure that deliverables are met as per our agreed upon SLAs
• Efficiently communicate with other team members, CGI members from different groups, vendors and partners as well as clients.
• Ensure that a rigorous follow up is completed and that the client/requester is kept updated.
• Create, manage and follow up the different Change Requests with the Change Management and Service Delivery teams in order to obtain client approval for the different Telecom changes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required work experience:
• Minimum 1-3 year of experience in managing and coordinating Service Requests involving Network changes.
• Experience in managing tasks and requests within the different ticketing systems (Remedy, ServiceNOW)
• Knowledge of network technology such as LAN, WAN is an asset.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to work in a high volume and high pressure environment at peak times.
• A great sense of initiative and organizational skills.
• Bilingualism is required
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Advanced MS Excel skill an big asset.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.