Description du poste :
• Minimum of 5+ years of technical experience in MS Dynamics AX ERP implementation
• Full implementation cycle experience in an AX 2012/D365 environment
• Excellent technical/architectural understanding of application development, MS Dynamics AX
• Specialist knowledge of one or more industries or segments, coupled with strong analytical skills
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Experience of managing a complex and changing codebase with multiple developers working within a source controlled environment
• Be a Guiding Team Member
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Minimum of 5+ years of Experience in MS Dynamics AX implementation or Support
• Experience with successful implementations (at least 2 years of experience on large projects)
• Employ the ability to understand, communicate, and interpret customer’s business processes and requirements
• Ideal candidate should be experienced in implementing, operating, tuning and troubleshooting D365 Finance & Operations
• Excellent architectural knowledge of D365FAO and Dynamics AX 2012
• Development (X++) and/or Application Lifecycle Management experience preferred;
• Good knowledge of the entire Microsoft Azure stack
• Good Knowledge in Reporting, Integration, Data Migration and extensions concepts
• Debugging skills (ability to troubleshoot issue using debugger);
• Development experience in .NET languages (C#);
• Knowledge of Visual Studio Web Performance and Load Testing;
• Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design.
Competent in area like:
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Through interpersonal and presentation skills, effectively demonstrate the capabilities of D365 F&O
• Review complex Technical Issues and oversee resolution of those issues
• Perform code reviews of work done by other team members
• Identify and link functional and technical requirements to deliver an end to end solution
• Microsoft D365 F&O certifications preferred
• Degree in any IT-related course (BE/BTech/MCA)
• Understanding of data structures, data entities and data models
• Exposure to Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operation is preferred.
- MS Dynamics ERP
- MS Dynamics ERP
- MS PowerBI
- Microsoft Azure
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.