Description du poste :
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop solutions.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Experienced in Java and JEE based software development for enterprise applications
• Expert knowledge of design patterns, EJB, ECLIPSELINK JPA, ICEFACES
• Expert knowledge of RESTful web services in Java (e.g., JAX-RS, Spring MVC Rest)
• Good experience in SQL
• Experience in Servers preferably JBOSS AS
• Experience in unit test frameworks like Junit, Mockito
• GIT or repository management.
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills
• Excellent understanding of development life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
• Ability to learn enterprise products and newer technologies.
• Ability to communicate well across diverse teams with written and verbal communication skills.
• Member should have exposure towards Scrum methodology& Agile framework to deliver a successful product to the end customer
Good to Have Knowledge of:
• Industry experience on transport/Logistics
• Cloud, Cloud platforms & Cloud Technology, Docker
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Member Should be willing to work in Yes (Yes, German Shift)
• Member will be involved in application development / enhancement that includes:
• Unit testing
• Code Review
• Web Application Development, Java, EJB, EclipseLink JPA, IceFaces, REST, SQL
• Experience on projects which utilize an Agile Methodology.
• Member should be B E / MCA / M-Tech graduate
- REST Webservices
- SQL/PL SQL
- Spring Framework
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.