Join Canada's largest IT services company as Business Systems Analyst- Wealth Management for its projects in financial sector.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been working with more than 2,500 financial institutions in more than 40 countries. CGI provides a full spectrum of managed services—from the IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting—that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
• Identify and analyze clients’ business needs and requirements
• Participate in analysis and definition of product business requirements
• Identify and analyze nonfunctional requirements both from a client’s business needs and product system needs
• Lead/participate in requirements workshops both internally and with client’s to identify business needs and requirements
• Document current business processes, business flows, rules and artifacts, and propose business processes, business flows, rules and artifacts
• Produce detailed requirements documents and requirements traceability matrices utilizing traditional documentation methods (business requirements, functional and non functional specifications) and current documentation processes of User Stories, Business and System Use Cases, Business Flows, etc.
• Prepare solution requirements by translating business requirements into functional and system requirements
• Minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant Business Systems Analyst experience in a large scale corporate context. (previous consulting / product experience is preferred)
• Previous Fund Accounting Experience or Mpower / Wealth 360 Fund Accounting Product Experience
• Exposure to Wealth and Capital Markets domain, Fund Accounting domain experience preferred
• Has successfully worked in the delivery of at least 4 projects of medium to high complexity.
• Worked with Teams of 20 to 50 (or more) members.
• Business requirements and required systems changes are reflected in a well-built, detailed, and effective Test Plan including test cases. Effective leadership oftest team is demonstrated
• Exceptional ability to gather functional business process requirements and contribute to translating user requests into technical specifications (SDS)
• Generates and pursues new opportunities for introduction of CGI services, IP
• Demonstrates understanding of CGI's offerings so that you can identify and communicate potential opportunities for CGI
• Participates in client sales meetings & presentations
• Be recognized as possessing broad business application knowledge to challenge system / application design and to identify risks / gaps with options to resolve
• Leads team members in the operational delivery of work within a prescribed work mandate. This includes work allocation amongst team members, review and tracking of the achievement of deliverables, and coaching and development of members to support the achievement of deliverables
• Understands customer needs by: accurately gathering project requirements; involving customer in planning stages and; demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency with customer's priorities and concerns
• Develops plans to carry out objectives. Estimates effort and time required. Incorporates dependencies on related activities, identifies new activities required to meet project and business goals, and develops contingency plans
• Identifies patterns in customer needs and expectations as well as industry trends, bringing these forward to CGI account managers
• Actively participates in knowledge sharing sessions – within account/project team/business unit
• Identifies opportunity for development and maintenance of re-usable assets and knowledge databases
• Demonstrated ability to learn new process, applications and systems
• A hands on leader (able to analyze, able to dig deep)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical sessions
• Can communicate in both technical and business terms
• Understand client requirements as they pertains to emerging industry trends, regulatory demands, and competitive pressures
• Understanding of business drivers and business models in one or more domains
• Highly developed communication, facilitation, and conflict management skills
• Portfolio management skills, related to client investment and disinvestment decisions for both maintenance services and enhancement projects
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.