We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Dynamic Team in GTO Finance Montreal. You will be directly reporting to Finance Manager and your main responsibilities are as follows:
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare the annual budget for respective clients and analyze monthly variances;
• Deliver accurate, insightful and timely analysis of financial results compared against forecasts and budget;
• Ensure proper accounting treatment is used;
• Develop a detailed understanding of managerial accounting rules;
• Ability to use different approaches and assumptions, compare and select the better solutions;
• Work closely with other stakeholders (operations, management, and other client facing financial analysts);
• Prepare ad hoc reports and presentations that meet management and operational needs;
• Partner closely with our centralized Finance Business Services group on financial close activities;
• Prepare and present financial analysis and validation of assumptions;
• Document the selected solutions and the process.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Excellent knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of Hyperion, PeopleSoft is considered an asset;
• Good understanding of priorities and respect for deadlines.
• Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information;
• Autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Good communication and ability to adapt to change;
• Team work oriented
• Located at Corporate office – Montreal
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a preference for an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
• 3 to 7 years of Finance Experience
• Proficient in verbal, written and communication skills in English and French
• Experience in a complex and large accounting environment, preferably applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Action oriented, proactive with high level of accountability for delivering quality work
• Demonstrated ability to analyze financial information, both structured and unstructured
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.