Working in Montreal, you will act as an Analyst Consolidation for the head office. You will report to the Manager Statutory Financial Statements and your main responsibilities are as follows:
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Produce statutory financial statements and reconcile amounts presented in statutory financial statements to the consolidated financial information;
• Produce journal entries related to corporate transactions such as mergers, liquidations, equity transactions between subsidiaries;
• Produce journal entries and various monthly analyses supporting the consolidated financial statements;
• Participate in preparation of the quarterly and annual notes to the consolidated financial statements; and
• Participate in other consolidation activities and projects such as internal controls over the consolidation process, business combinations, process improvements etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent;
• Professional accounting title (CPA); and
• 3-4 years of relevant experience in accounting.
• Fluent in both French and English (spoken and written);
• Excellent knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of Hyperion and PeopleSoft is considered an asset;
• Good understanding of accounting processes and IFRS rules;
• Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information;
• Autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Good communication and ability to adapt to change;
• Team work oriented; and
• Good understanding of priorities and respect for deadlines.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.