Description du poste :
The Banking Services division of CGI creates, maintains and operates industry leading wealth management solutions to serve our clients' needs for brokerage processing, portfolio management and administration, fund accounting, shareholder record keeping , plan administration, foreign exchange trading , and mortgage securitization. We also support the financial sector in critical back-office functions through various CGI solutions.
CGI is currently looking for a well rounded QA Program Manager able to interact with and manage relationships at the C executive level. You will be working on a Salesforce implementation project for our client in the financial sector using the Agile methodology.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
QA Program Manager:
- Manage program with Quality Engineering transformation
- Adoption of Agile, BDD, MBT,
- Scriptless Testing, API Testing etc.
- Managed large enterprise level complex program within banking, insurance or similar size organization
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
- 10 to 14 years of experience as QA Manager / Program Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com would be considered an asset
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Experience and willingness to manage onsite-offshore teams
- Strong program/project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Gestion client
- Communication (orale/écrite)
- Gestion de la qualité (T1)
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.