Descripción de la publicación:
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Should have working experience on Angular JS,Rest API and OCP
• Should have knowledge on support model and ticketing tool
• Should be able to handle the incidents independently
• Should be able to manage the ticket counts within the defined thresholds
• Should be able to explain summary of the issues to peers and leads
• Should be able to escalate at right time to right people if required
• Should have basis understanding on ticket SLAs
• Should have knowledge on application architectures
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Total Experience 2 - 3 Yrs
open to working in Shift ( 3:30 PM - 12:30 AM) or 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.