As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Would you like to grow an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI and get your career on the fast track!
Join our software development and network engineering team where you will craft and implement innovative software solutions in domain of telecommunication.
We offer an exciting and fast paced corporate environment where you will develop your career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities! Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Senior Software Developer, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
- A Senior Java Developer who will work with cutting edge technologies
- A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will promote a culture and an environment which unites Agile with continuous delivery, integration, monitoring and automation to help development and operations teams be more efficient, innovate faster, and deliver higher value
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 8+ years of software engineering, specializing in Java application design and development
- Experience with REST API, Spring Boot, JEE/Java, ORACLE PL/SQL, Python, Scala, Groovy, Spark, Weblogic or Websphere, XML, JSON, UML, Maven, Jenkins, Swagger
- Experience with some of these new technologies: Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL, GraphDB, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes (or at least conceptual understanding)
- Solid aptitude for innovation
- Team player who adapts well to uncertainty or changing needs
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Interested to learn telecommunications workforce management domain
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.