Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Join our Global Technology Operations Business Unit!
We are looking for a Project Manager to support transitional projects within the team.
Who you are:
• Minimum of 7+ years of Project Management experience on IT infrastructure engagements. • Experience in the public sector would be an asset.
• Strong technical skills that would complement the role as a PM.
• Demonstrated ability to be collaborative with various stakeholders while keeping CGI interests as their primary focus.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Project Manager on our team, you will be working on multiple engagements of various sizes. This role will require strong communication and interaction with both internal and external clients.
• Leading cross function teams across multiple concurrent initiatives of various scales.
• Work collaboratively with the management teams in GTO and GTA in both the Transition and Project Portfolio Programs.
• Plan, manage, and report weekly on the status of engagements.
• Participate in daily scrums for the Transition and Project Portfolio.
• Ensure standard CGI PM processes for resource, risk and change management are applied across all projects.
• Perform risk assessment to ensure project risks are identified and mitigated appropriately.
• Confidently coordinate the communication and escalation of issues both internally and externally.
• Manage project documentation , status reports, client/stakeholder communications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration/Project Management.
• Certification: Project Management institute (PMI) is preferred.
• Project Management experience with varying scales of Infrastructure engagements.
• Solid understanding of Project financials (i.e. Budget, Forecast, Actual tracking etc)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and conduct presentation to leadership teams.
• Strong background in risk management and mitigation.
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement.
• Knowledge of security, network, infrastructure experience and workflow would be an asset
• Familiarity of managing Vendor to Vendor/Vendor to Client transitions.
- Infrastructure architecture
- Project Management
- Transition management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.