Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI is looking for a Scrum Master to work on a range of challenging assignments related to the evolution of a variety of financial applications.
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with the Development and Business team and lead conversations, initiatives etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Keep all Parties on Track and Informed
• Implement Project Management/Best Practices
• Introduce Agile Engineering Practices
• Find methods to effectively manage the product backlog.
• Help communicate the owner’s wishlist to the project team.
• Arrange and optimize product backlog.
• Organize scrum events as necessary.
• Lead and coach scrum adoption.
• Plan scrum implementation.
• Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity.
• Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies’ efficiency.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Skills required : Financial knowledge, Scrum/Kanban experience
• Good to Have: Working/Reporting into Senior Management, multi vendor teams.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.