We are looking to grow our digital transformation capabilities and more frequently our clients are looking to us for advice and guidance in understanding how disruptive technologies may impact their business, create new opportunities or provide an opportunity to transform how they engage with their customers.
Through the adoption of Human Centred design (HCD) approaches we are looking to support our clients in adopting novel solutions based on the latest in digital approaches and technologies. Whether as a senior consultant leading the engagement, or part of an agile pod, It’s a great time to join the team – we are changing the way we look, behave and do business. As a result, we're looking for a talented individual who can help deliver these new and innovative projects.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Have good experience of Human Centred design approaches and a working understanding of the Product Life cycle
• Seamlessly convey ideas, define requirements, and challenge assumptions to advocate for users while respecting others points of view
• Comfortable working alone with clients or as part of a small team and can demonstrate experience partnering across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality work
• Have a grasp of current digital trends and can map to project work in a way that helps to create opportunities for end users
• Help to coordinate, plan and lead working sessions as well as workshops/demos/meetings with key leadership and executive stakeholders
• Be able to shape a strategic vision based on findings from client discovery workshops and work with commercial and technical teams to shape a business case if required.
• Provide guidance to the Designers and developers to ensure all deliverables are produced to the right quality
• Serve as a UX lead by leading overall design effort to align w/ business objectives and stakeholder expectations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience in consumer application development, working in agile teams and shaping and refining of user stories would be advantageous
• You have experience leading production of deliverables and design artefacts, including workshop recaps, journey maps, mental models and wireframes.
• You have produced yourself or supported others in the development of high fidelity designs and other UI styling.
• You have experience of working with UX Strategists, Product owners and technologists to coordinate and execute studio sessions and workshops.
• You have Lead design or requirements teams on a day to day basis to conduct user research, interviews and surveys which have leveraged user-centric observation and research to create customer journey maps, wireframes, high fidelity UI design comps, flows and prototypes whilst showing empathy for the user by helping to conduct user research, interviews and surveys.
- Management Consulting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.